At work we have been working on a replacement DS3 45MB feed since December and it just seems that something goes wrong at every turn. Now that we finally have the feed and have the new /22 net IP addresses routing properly, suddenly we find issues within our own fiber network between Grand Junction and Craig. For the last 10 days we have been chasing a problem between the two Cisco 7206s and it is driving us crazy. It will test fine for 30-60 minutes then it will drop one interface or the other. We have changed cables, router cards, Alcatel interface cards and we are now rebuilding the entire circuit within the ATM network by manually configuring it in each of the Alcatel SMX shelves in Craig, Meeker, Rifle, DeBeque and Grand Junction. Part of the problem is that our test equipment is giving us some incorrect readings and we have a very limited number of spare parts. The price of being in Chapter 11 for over 3 years I guess. Later tonight we’ll know if we go ahead with the first phase of the change or hold off yet again. It has to be completed by the end of the month because we are going to lose our current feed at that time.